Dear E,
Masha and Anya just launched their business Golubee! I'm so excited for them and think their products are so cute! Check it out and share with your friends 😊
https://golubee.com/
Dear E, The fruit in Indonesia is incredibly good. I can't stop eating it. If I lived here I'd probably become a fruitarian. The mango is unlike any mango I've ever had in California, mangosteen (purple and round-ish) was not at all what I thought it would be like but it's delicious, and then there's Rambuton (red and spikey), or hairy fruit, because it looks like it has hair. rambuton tastes a bit like a large grape to me. The trip here took three days and three flights. Needless to say, both my friend and I were exhausted when we arrived. Also, because of the coronovirus outbreak, most people were wearing masks on the flight and I did end up wearing one for all three flights. I have to say I was happy to wear one even though I probably looked post-apocalyptic. Japan Airlines was an awesome company to fly with though. We had great food on the flight (they included ice cream!) and some unexpected ramen during our layover in Tokyo. Does having ramen in ...
This content is what I learned from taking a class on abuse a couple of weeks ago. I am sharing it here to help spread awareness and knowledge about abuse and the proper response to it. Abuse is an epidemic in our society and the damage done can last a victim's entire life. One of the counter-intuitive aspects of abuse is that it makes the abuse victim feel like he/she is to blame. Abusers are masters at manipulation and blame-shifting. By treating their victim as if he/she was dirty, repulsive, disgraceful, and worthless, the victim often believes he/she really is dirty, repulsive, disgraceful, and worthless. Abuse victims also feel the effects of the huge burden of blame their abusers lay upon them. Therefore, the most important thing to say to an abuse victim is, your abuse is not your fault. To the abuse victim, your abuse is not your fault. Here's why: Abusers know what they are doing and choose to do it. Abusers are often expert manipulators and ...
Comments
Post a Comment